Monday, June 23, 2008

What We Do

Robb
He graduated from Utah State University in 2000 with a Bachelor's Degree in Production Managment. He then took a job with a computer memory manufacturer in Boise where we lived for 6 years. During that time he took the time out to get his Masters in Business Administration. Since 2006 we have lived on the front range of Colorado. He now works for a telecommunications manufacturer as a Senior Production Planner. He loves his job and works very hard at it. The production line he is over is run in Bangkok, Thailand so he has been able to travel there a handful of times and I have been able to go with him once which was an amazing and exotic trip to take together.

Kris
I have played the violin since I was 8 and knew that's what I wanted to do "when I grew up." I graduated from BYU in 1997 with a Bachelor of Music having an emphasis in secondary education. I have taught private violin lessons on and off for the entire length of our marriage. I've also had the chance to teach a string class at a charter school here locally. I enjoyed that but the one on one connection with my students is really what I love. I've had the chance to play in 1 professional symphony and many other local and community groups. I've put that kind of commitment on hold for now as I raise my kids. I'm grateful that I am still able to teach out of my home and do what I love but still be here for my kids.

No comments: