Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthmom Drawings

Last Sunday as we were driving home from church, I asked the boys what they wanted to do the rest of the day. I was giving them several options that would be good "Sunday" activities (and would also allow me to sneak in a nap...hee hee).

Bryce said that he wanted to draw a picture for his birthmom and send it to her. He hadn't ever mentioned meeting or communicating with his birthmom yet but it was at about this age that Zack started asking too. It sounded like a great idea to me but we haven't been in contact with Bryce's birthmom since he was about 18 months old. So Bryce drew his picture, I got together a few recent photos of Bryce and our family, and we sent them off to the agency in hopes it would somehow get forwarded on to her. We included our email address and we are in hopes that we hear from Dixie soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are such a good mom Kris, you always have so much love and compassion.