Friday, October 17, 2008

Waiting Gaps

So while we're waiting to hear something from a birthmom, news comes in spurts. We'll get a slew of emails and then hear nothing for weeks. It's been several weeks since we've heard anything. At times I almost forget we are waiting which I guess is better than going crazy over it. Our case worker told us our file is requested frequently and that it's just a matter of time. Tick tock...

Meanwhile, we were so excited for our good friends who finally just got their precious little girl. Rich and Kris we are so happy for you!! We are so happy that all is going well and she has adjusted so well. I love happy endings.

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

awww thanks! I cant wait to hear good news from you guys now!

Ritch in Love said...

Found your blog, by blogsurfing. My husband and I are beginning to look at our options considering we may have infertility issues. And adoption is something we have talked about from the beiginning. I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for your family. Your boys are darling. And it looks like they couldn't be luckier!

KeNzI said...

Or course I remember u!!! And bytheway, I most certainly will tell my mom to add u to her blog!!!