Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Slave to the Computer

I forgot how hard waiting is or maybe I knowingly blocked it out. I find myself googling like crazy to find places to post a classified or do anything I can to get us out there. We've had a couple of situations forwarded to us from friends of friends (keep them coming by the way) and we have jumped on them but have heard nothing. I was talking to my good friend Kris J, who is waiting for her baby in Korea, last night at t-ball practice and we were talking about how much harder it is if you think there is a possibility for you rather than just having no prospects at all. It makes you CRAZY. I check my email constantly...Robb is IM'ing me all the time to see if I've heard anything. I try to get my mind on other things but it just always drifts back. It makes me want to eat ice cream or go shopping...but I will abstain. In my prayers this morning, I asked Heavenly Father to please help me be patient with His timeline and where ever our baby is right now to please take care of him/her.

3 comments:

alison said...

you guys and the Jeffers seem so patient to me--I could never be that patient. I would be so crazy by now.

KrisJ said...

O how I know how you feel! The patience and the faith sure becomes a struggle but your testimony sure grows during the process always! You guys are great and I just cant wait for your call to come!

The Haley Family said...

your call will come! You are so patient and you will be blessed!

Love you guys!