Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reassurances

The other day, I was at the park with my kids and my friend's kids and I just kind of sat back on the bench and watched them all interact. My friend's youngest is 2 and it was so cute to watch Zack around him. Zack basically bailed on everything he likes to do at the park and played with Jamison the whole time. He helped him when he tripped and he made suggestions of different places to play. He asked him if he was thirsty and if he had to go potty (although he's in diapers). He held him on his lap going down the slide. For an hour he was devoted to his cute little friend. I am just constantly reassured that he is going to be a great big brother to our next baby...whenever we receive that blessing.

2 comments:

Funnoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

That Zack is the best big brother and I know that he wants a baby to play with so bad. The time will come when it is right- I just hope soon!